Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goddess Athena is speaking to me...

Athena-inspired women know no fear, or that's the face they present to the world at least. Rest assured, you can be a tough,
independent, clever and resourceful woman, but do not be afraid to explore your weaker side.

SUGGESTED MANTRA: COURAGE

SUGGESTED AFFIRMATIONS:

I am letting go
My mind is at peace
I am healthy and happy
I am welcoming peace
I allow myself to be quiet
I am at peace with myself
I feel absolutely supercharged
Today is my chance to be healthy
My vital energy resurfaces naturally
I enjoy the food that is good for me


ATHENA'S GIFT TO YOU
Athena empowers you to surmount fears, giving you the freedom to explore your independent, clever and resourceful side. Invoke Athena to "find your voice" and overcome self-expression obstacles.

Communicative energy forms a healing power that facilitates the reconnection of your body, emotions, feelings and psychic energy.

Effective communication not only leads to positive outcomes for your projects, but your ‘true you’ is honoured whenever you express your honest feelings instead of voicing what you expect others want to hear.

Invoke Athena to help you get rid of ‘I can’t’ from your speech patterns, and learn to use phrases such as ‘I want’, ‘I need’, ‘I can’ and ‘I deserve’ in order to manifest positive outcomes in your life.


MORE ABOUT ATHENA
Zeus' favourite goddess Athena was the beautiful warrior queen who stood guard over the ancient city of Athens. She was adopted as the patron of the arts and craftspeople of Athens, and her brave swordsmanship made her an inspiration to the military forces. Athena's grace and intelligence were underlying qualities to her immense courage and strength.


HER MODERN ENERGY
If Athena is talking to you today, it is likely you are experiencing moments when everything seems to be on top of you - but each time you conquer another difficulty, you feel on top of the world. Ask yourself why you are entering cycles of seemingly impossible tasks, only to surmount them then search out more. The rush that achievement brings provides you with an endorphin surge that is addictive - you are compelled to seek out bigger and better challenges to sustain your habit.

If this sounds familiar, you may be presenting a strong and courageous face to the world, but really you're drawing on your strength rather than devoting time to explore your weaknesses. It's time to unclutter your life of all the issues dragging you down - the lower you are dragged down the harder you have to fight to get back on top. Do you really want to stay this exhausted?


DO THIS
Pick up your sword and declare battle against the clutter in your life. There is as much satisfaction to be found in simplicity as there is in resolving complexity.

If you have clothes in your wardrobe you haven't worn in a year, give them away. If you have books on your shelf that you know you are not going to read again, pass them on. What junk is lurking in your drawers that you haven't used (or even laid eyes on)? Throw it out! Toss out sticky bottles of who-knows-what at the back of your fridge - fill it instead with fresh fruit, and top up with water ready for the Summer.

Spring clean your immediate environment, and feel how much lighter you feel!


From Anita's Aussie Goddess site. Thank you Anita!!!

No comments: