Friday, July 10, 2009

Infinite Truth























I wanted to share these tarot cards from Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess deck. The images have been resonating with me as I journey towards daily truth (prayer), inner truth and eternal Divine truth - the holy Trinity. And I celebrate this journey as I enter into my 33rd birthday. They say it is the Year of Enlightenment...and I am deeply deeply grateful for feeling that light. Thank you UNIVERSE!!! I love you so much!!

In Isha Lerner's deck, she says, the "Healing Essence of the Sixth Chakra: Located in the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, it is identified with the Third Eye. This chakra asks that a person look within to find the wisdom of the soul. It affects the brain and the neuralgic system, which stimulate the endocrine and pituitary systems. At the highest level, when this chakra has connected with the Heart Chakra, divine love and light emanates out to the world."

Keywords: Clear Vision, Genius, Imagination, Dreams, Quiet, Inner Peace

Affirmations: I see the light and it guides my way. I listen, I hear, I speak the truth.

No comments: