Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happiness Attracts Abundance






















The Empress
© Stephanie Pui-Mun Law


Seek happiness in your life first. Then finding what makes you happy, you draw your abundance to you. This I believe is an important insight or secret to living life well.

Do you struggle with your work, what you are doing each day just to make a living? I know the feeling. I've lived my life that way for much of the past. I have friends who struggle with the same issue. It takes courage to stretch, grow and expand in new ways. And that is exactly what I've concluded that I want for myself. The half measure of just working some job to make ends meet is no longer satisfactory. Such a way is no longer a life worth living. But living a life of happiness, ease and connectedness to a truer inner purpose is a life worth living. I'm determined to live that life now. It is important to put happiness first, and through that happiness draw your abundance to you.

Read more from Rick Baker's blog >>

No comments: